Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Oh Icy Sexpot, Why Doth Thou Vex Me So?



Ari Fleischer has met his match for White House Spokesperson Champion Liar of all time, Ms.Dana Perino.

And she's a rookie too. So young , so treacherous, such a bright future with the fascists.

Sure, it's her job to spin the best face on every story but with Republicans winning is everything. Lying isn't even wrong if it means a win. They obviously can't govern worth a shit but winning at all costs is their holy mantra and they are good at that.

Today when reminded that the American people voted for change in Iraq, she claimed that yes they did, but they didn't vote for the Dem's timetable for a pullout but for Bush to change his policy, which he did with operation 'surge' and lead America to victory in Iraq. Americans voted for Bush's policies by voting for the Dems!!
If she wasn't a lady I'd slap her. Okay, I'd probably rather have dinner with her. We could talk about this outrageous claim over drinks...and why would this Heather Locklear like hottie mouthpiece of the evil Bush empire meet with me? Because they have to win everything everywhere all the time. Even lowly foreign bloggers with 3 readers on a good day have to be won over at all costs so they can say they have it all , their way.

Well being an adventurous rogue, I'd probably sleep with her iciness to gather information but I'd never agree with her lies and therefor, have the last laugh.


And I'm sending back her picture, no thanks Miss Piranha, I still have my principles.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...and if you don't like those principles, I have others."

Ha!

Q said...

These Republicans take lying to an artform but 'Baghdad Bob'Cheney is the worst.

JJ said...

I don't know if Cheney's lying or if he's just insane.

I hear a bird tried to attack his plane yesterday... the news report was all "the vice president was uninjured" etc. Well no kidding! A 3-ounce bird versus a 20 gazillion ton Air Force Two plane?*eyeroll, headslap*