Thursday, August 13, 2009

Town Hall Troglodytes

Where are the millions of intelligent Americans who voted for change and real health care reform in this current debate?
They better speak up before it's gone again.

Enough of the ignorant wing nuts encouraged by the right to shout people down and disrupt the town hall debates with patently false claims and paranoia, then getting represented in the media as patriotic grassroots Americans who have some clue about what they're talking about .

Why don't they just hold the meetings in a friggin trailer park?

3 comments:

Alison said...

I know you're making a serious point here but I just had to come back to look at that little cat face.

Q said...

I do it all for you dear ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.