Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Jesus Just Left Chicago...















Rep. Conyers: Good morning Mr. President, thank you for being here. Before we begin I wanted to ask you if you don't mind, about stories in the international media and blogs...about you buying a very large tract of land in Paraguay last year? Are you planning on retiring there some day?

Pres. Bush: Ah, yah, ah that's just a little holiday getaway spot there ah, real pretty down there.


Rep. Conyers:
150 square miles is a lot of vacation home, my...and your dad has a much bigger area too down there , sounds like the whole clan's moving down there. ( interrupted laughter from room) I also found it interesting that apparently just before you purchased this land, that the government in Paraguay changed their extradition law so that no one can be extradited from that country for political crimes ? Did you know anything about that?

Pres. Bush: (whispering with attorney) Ah, It's been suggested to me that I don't have to answer this type of questions and I'm a taking the fifth commandment too..

Rep. Conyers: That's the fifth amendment Mr. President. Maybe I should check to see if you revoked that yet? Ah, no, that's okay, you can still have that right...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the fifth commandment....hahahahahahaha. oh my, best line i've read in a long time. crytsal methodist may have to 'borrow' it.

wonder if the bush family has an emergency chopper waiting? hmm, it would have to be a fleet including the likes of klinger, radar and hoolihan. of course, maybe they've already built, supplied and furnished their manions there.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the bush thugs can be charged with war crimes. I thought there was a little piece of legislation passed a few months ago that protected them -- it only got passed because it was parceled with a bunch of other acts about the rights of enemy combatants, IIRC.