Thursday, November 09, 2006

Muahahahahahahahahaha














"Then I tolds Madame speaker Pelosi that I thought she was real purdy and smart and Karl said it was impossible for you guys to win both houses and that was the only way you could subpoena witnesses and start real investigations and I never meant to be a radical unpopular president , I just wanted to get Saddam cause I hated him and I wanted to help Dick and our other friends to protect Iraq's oil and I'm not really a bad guy, we could have a beer sometime and I didn't want to move to Paraguay till after 2008 and Madame Pelosi just smiled a lot and I said I'll do just about anything to stay out of jail, just funnin with her, right?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Down on your knees, Georgie. The democrats have already rejected his bid to keep Bolton in the UN. Ha! It's gonna be a long 2 years for George.

Q said...

Doesn't the body language say it all. The chimp ain't a smirkin. He's a frettin for his lyin lame duck ass.