Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Suicide Bomber Graduation

"These Americans, Canadians, British and Germans come here to Afghanistan from faraway places," Dadullah says on the tape. "Why shouldn't we go after them?"

I think I would take this rather seriously .
Isn't it sad that Canada is now seen as an accomplice to American foreign policy?
This particular group may be mostly hype but long term retaliation has to eventually catch up with us here if we're perceived as having the same policies as the U.S.

2 comments:

tkkerouac said...

Hey G
Glad I found you again
your email got deleted from my contact list
Nice political blog
Love your comments, keep coming back
How have you been??

Q said...

Hey mom of the Minx.
I'm always well, my only complaint, that I'm too busy to blog as much as I'd like to.
My email is in the profile above.

Keeping track of everyday life in Oakville is more fun than the Simms:)