Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Out Picking the Daisies

I've always been distracted easily. People do get annoyed when they've been talking to you but you haven't been listening and they asked you a question and you now have to confess by saying, what?
Nowadays, they have diagnoses and labels for this, ADD and such. Not so bad tuning out today. It was not good when I was in school. I hated school... every fucking year. Except grades 5 and 10 and university, thanks to some great gals.
Scout has advised me that this condition is commonly known in her neck of the woods as ' out picking the daisies'.
I like to search google images for pics of random words. It's more fun than solitaire, like Mrs. Q. Anyone who plays solitaire constantly is up to something, it's a pretext activity for plotting a crime.
So looking thru many pages of 'daisies' I found this beauty above and the best.....after many many pages..... I found a puppy named Lilly........who......loves daisies.
And this is my excuse for not writing about 911 yesterday. I was distracted and it's too sad for words. But Lilly and her daisies could cheer anyone up.

2 comments:

scout said...

yer right....i think we need more lily's with daiseys all around! what ever happened to 'flower power'? these days it's the anti-robinhood and flour power.

i want to go where the first pic is. have you invented the transporter yet? tell mrs. q. that would be a good thing to do instead of playing solitaire....she might like the profits too.

Anonymous said...

Tooooooo cute. Lilly made me :) Thanks.