Thursday, August 02, 2007

Criminal Suffering

It's hot everywhere in Canada but it's not 117-120f everyday like Iraq. People have been without water for six days as there isn't enough electricity to run the pumps and water filtration equipment.
People in Baghdad have been without water for 24 hours and are letting their kids drink filthy water and get sick.
Saddam was a shitty dictator but people didn't suffer like they do under Bush. Millions have fled the country.
An incredible amount of suffering, nearly 1 million dead and all because Bush and his cohorts want control of their oil.

2 comments:

JJ said...

Ugh can you imagine what that kind of heat is like? I can't even stand it when it gets over 25c. I heard it was also really humid there, which surprised me since I thought it was desert. Ugh. While georgie relaxes at his air conditioned ranch... he's on holidays pretty soon, isn't he? Jerkwad.

Q said...

I can't imagine being in Iraq or Bush's flea pit ranch.