Thursday, December 14, 2006

An Inconvenient Goof

Bush -Saudi ties are well documented and established everywhere except with the American public. Otherwise wouldn't the public be storming the White House gates screaming treason?

The only two mid-east countries without any ties to 911 were Israel and Iraq. Iraq the scapegoat and whipping boy of the west. Iraq the diversion from Bin Laden and Iraq the greatest prize of big oil wet dreams.
Time is running out, but the goal of locking in constitutional control of Iraq's oil resources now and in the future for the big 4 oil companies is still the only goal, not how many die in Iraq, the diversionary war on terror.

So it shouldn't ruffle the nation too much if the Saudis are funding the other side?

Now or later?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh -- I meant to post above but the connection kept cutting out. Those are beautiful pics... my ex's family was from Leith in Scotland, and they were all named after the town, too. Weird, but kind of cool. I'm also celtic celtic celtic, but from the other side of the water, the Emerald Isle. I love all things celtic -- even have a celtic wreath tattoo on my wrist. Anyway..

since I'm at this post, I might as well add: Georgie sucks!!!