Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Dissing Dr. Psycho



Just cause she was the worst ever National Security Adviser?

Cause she went shoe shopping while New Orleans drowned?

Cause she's making another mess in the State Dept.?

She did have Chevron remove her name from that super oil tanker in 2001, so as not to scare the voters about her loyalties.

Well wait till Darth Cheney steps down from his job claiming ill health but it will be over the Plame trial revelations, and Condi, the female equivalent to W, will become the new V.P.

Then we'll really hate her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darth will never die... he's probably got a massive supply of hearts he harvested from katrina victims.

As much as I dislike Neo-Condi, I actually think she'd be preferable to Georgie and Dick. If they were out of the picture, I bet she'd be bringing the troops home in a hot second -- because she could blame Georgie for the failure. I heard somewhere she might become football commissioner after the bush administration is history. From national security to sec. of state to ... football commissioner???

Q said...

She could certainly do less harm at the NFL.

I can see Dick stepping down if he's exposed as the cause of the Plame leak.

Who knows what she'd be like on her own. Maybe she suddenly becomes honest and competent away from Bush.

Anonymous said...

Yes! I'd put $ on Dick stepping down "for health reasons" in a couple of months, now that Scooter Libby's trial has started.

As for Condi, who knows. She's obviously a bigtime liar, and has more than a touch of megalomania herself to be able to support bush policies, but I think she's a little more connected to reality. Which isn't saying much, I guess.

But I remember a couple of years ago when she was in the middle east with Bush, and occasionally contradicting what he was saying... made me think there's still a functional brain in there somewhere.