Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Norton Sucks

A cartoon to put me in better humor. Norton anti virus is evil. After loading and reloading over 2 weeks because it kept screwing up and slowing everything down ,I finally killed it.

I had to switch from firefox to IE temporarily to get the 'tool' to remove it( symantic doesn't like mozilla) and when I went back to firefox all of my favorites and passwords and settings were gone, everywhere. System restore didn't help but I think Gates gave me the finger during restore for trashing XP media center 2005 as another piece of crap.

A deliberate act from that geeky Norton guy. What a jerk. From now on , Tuesdays are 'I hate Norton" days here, in memory of this asshole.

AVG is free and working great for the last 2 hours. I'll keep you all posted.

And the cartoon? Yeah, right, there's not much chance of that happening in 2007. The right wing has screwed up so bad in 2006 that a kid would have to like pedophiles, the religiously insane, hypocrites or wingnut maroons to convert this year. And if he got a Mark Foley disgraced action figure for xmas....................no don't throw it out, I'll buy it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The solution to your computer woes is right here:

http://www.apple.com/

Q said...

JJ....you're hillarious. My first computer was a mac. It was awesome in 1985, 1/2 a gigabyte hard drive! awesome. No upgrades, a dinasaur in a few years. Did I mention, very expensive.
And, as we know, if we all switched to mac, the virus guys and hackers would come over there too.

RossK said...

Whew!

I thought you were gonna be dissin' Ed Norton for a second there.